The new SS12 collection from Aguaclara is inspired by the mythical Amazon and magical salt mines in South America and it doesn’t disappoint.
For the new season your’ll find lots of vibrant colours and bold animal prints carefully designed to accentuate your body on the beach or by the pool. There’s also a nice selection of matching cover ups to wear during the evening sun.
The collection should be available from early 2012 and Aguaclara is available online at figleaves.com
- LingaDore Beach Spring Summer 2012 Preview
- Freya Swimwear Spring Summer 2012 Preview
- Princesse Tam Tam Swimwear Spring Summer 2012 Preview
- Lidea Swimwear Spring Summer 2012 Preview
- New Season Swimwear from Aguaclara